- For 1/8", 3/16", 1/4" and 5/16" belts.
- Also used as diverter wheels with 5/16" or 3/8" tires.
- 2.25" OD, 1.83" ID, 1.01" width.
- Made from high-grade nylon reinforced with fiberglass.
- A.B.E.C.-1 6203-2RS bearing (17mm bore).
- Available with sealed or low friction shielded bearings.
- Bore adapters available for 3/8" and 1/2" bolts.
Although we call it by two different names, we only make one size
of twin idler pulley. Customers use this dual sheave with many
cross-sections, including 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16",
and even 3/8" belts.When our 83A/85A durometer belts are
stretched tight, they are soft enough to conform to the pulley
the groove radius is not critical. Under normal loads the belts
will not slip.
View or download
the Twin Round .25 idler drawing.
Note: The downloadable image is larger & higher quality.
For the best in twin idler pulleys and dual or double sheaves
insist on Urethane Belt.