Endless Round Belts (O-Ring Belts)
Urethane Belt manufactures resilient
endless round belts, (also called O-ring belts or endless drive belts)
for power transmission applications and live roller conveyors, i.e.,
line shaft conveyors and powered roller conveyors. Urethane endless
belts are elastomeric belts, meaning they are designed to stretch,
so they do not require a belt tensioner. Key features are:
- Cross-sections from 1/16" to 3/4", also standard O-ring
and millimeter sizes.
- Any length above 3" cut length (dependent upon cord cross-section).
- Durometers from 70A to 100A, also 55D
- Available in many colors and textures.
- Economical -- no tooling charge.
- Best resilience of any elastic material.
- Tough & durable.
- Highly resistant to cuts and abrasion.
- Won't fray.
- Fits round or V pulleys.
- Easily cleaned.
- Resistant to fuels and oils.
- Most are Food Grade USDA/FDA approved.
- Available with UV resistance.
- Available in Anti Static (Static
- Available in Jungle or Nautical urethane.
- Many Applications.
For the best in endless round belts, O-ring belts, endless belts and endless drive
belts, insist on Urethane Belt.|