Jacketed Spring Belts for Harsh Environments
To connect belt, screw
Then pull off yellow tabs.
elastic belt that works well in practically all hostile environments.
Available with any type of flexible jacket:
- High temperature resistant:
- Cyclothane-A urethane -- up to 250o
F (120o C) with steel spring.
- Silicone -- up to 450o F (230o
C) with stainless steel spring.
- Low temperature resistant: -70o F (-57o
C) with silicone jacket and steel spring.
- Coolant or chlorine “washdown” resistant Nitrile (Buna-N).
- Acid resistant PVC or Hypalon.
- Chemical resistant Viton.
- Anti-static (static dissipative) urethane – low resistivity
105 to 107 ohm/sq.
- Oily environment – use spring without jacket.
Broad temperature range – From -70o
F to 450o F with silicone jacket and stainless steel
spring. From -25o F to 250o with
Cyclothane-E urethane jacket and steel spring.
Use without a jacket on oily rollers and pulleys
-- won’t slip like other belts.
Tension approximately equivalent to our standard
cross-section diameter Cyclothane-A urethane O-ring belt stretched
Steel spring makes belt extremely cut resistant.
The spring is like an armored skeleton that holds together and
compresses the jacket even if it is cut.
Works on smaller pulley diameters -- as low
Available in endless or connectable “Quick-Fix”
You provide the length of the installed belt,
and we size the belt for you.
Available in various durometers, colors, tensions,
and sizes (1/8” through 3/4”).
- Patent pending.