Anti Static (Static Dissipative) Belting
|New Cyclothane-SD urethane’s resistivity
is so low that it is classified as “static dissipative”
because it eliminates static faster than “anti-static”
materials. Consequently, our static dissipative belts work where regular
anti-static belts fail.
- Probably the lowest resistivity of any solid urethane O-ring
- Contains no carbon particles that can abrade off and short-out
- Resistivity remains constant -- will not decrease when belts
age or are stretched.
- Available in two durometers: 85A and 90A.
- Highly abrasive resistant 85ASD -- gray color.
- Mold & UV resistant 90ASD -- baby blue color.
- Solid Cyclothane-SD belts:
- Volume resistivity 2 x 109 ohms-cm.
- Surface resistivity 2 x 109 ohms/sq.
- Static decay rate <0.01 seconds.
- Jacketed Cyclothane-SD Spring belts:
- Volume resistivity 2 x 107 ohms-cm.
- Surface resistivity 2 x 107 ohms/sq.
- Static decay rate <0.0001 seconds.
For the best
in anti static belts and static dissipative belting insist on Urethane Belt