These conveyors can withstand very high or low product temperatures, allow maximum airflow around the product, and can be easily rinsed through and sanitized. The belts are made from stainless steel. Typical belt styles include interwoven loops, flat wire, straight rods (with or without overlay), and balanced weave. These conveyors are positively sprocket-driven, using stainless steel or molded urethane sprockets.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Standoffs on legs with angled end-caps
- "Tool-free" removable side rails
- 304 or 316 stainless frames, polished to a No. 4 finish
- Continuous TIG welds-- ground & polished
- Stainless steel bearing housings with non-re-lube inserts
- 2-inch square tubing supports
- 12-gauge formed frames (standard)
- 10-gauge formed motor platforms
Common options include side rails, feed hopper, top covers, catch pans, belt scraper, discharge chute, casters, work shelves, transfer plates, motorized drive pulley or hydraulic motor drive.
Wire Belt Conveyor - Horizontal
Wire Belt Conveyor - with nose bars
Wire Belt Conveyor -
with Constant Radius Turn