These vertical belt conveyors are appropriate for many applications where multiple product drop points are not required. In many instances, vertical belt conveyors provide significant sanitation, cost, maintenance, and/or floorspace advantages over bucket elevators.
Preferred belt for these conveyors is a plastic belt with scooped cleats (our Series 810 vertical belt conveyor). For an example, the approximate product transfer rates at 80 FPM belt speed, with four-inch scooped cleats on eight-inch centers, are as follows:
|Cubic ft. per hour:
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Quick-belt tension release (with fabric belt)
- Standoffs on legs with angled end-caps
- "Tool-free" removable front panels
304 or 316 stainless frames, polished to a No. 4 finish
- Continuous TIG welds-- ground & polished
- Stainless steel bearing housings with non-re-lube inserts
- 2-inch square tubing supports
- 12-gauge formed frames
- 10-gauge formed motor platforms
Common options include feed hopper, top covers, catch pans, discharge chute and hydraulic motor drive.
Vertical Plastic Belt Coveyor